Saturday, November 20, 2010

Leaving Tarangire


Well on our way out of Tarangire National Park, our safari ended like it started, We came across this lioness hunting, we watched her for about half an hour but a hunt can take hours so we decided to head for Arusha.






When we came around the next corner this lioness was laying about 6" from the road, she was beautiful. We stayed and watched her for about 20 minutes before heading out.

My what big teeth you have!!!!










One of my last pictures of animals I took on this wonderful trip. It was well worth the wait to get here. I wish that each and every one of you could experience what Bruce and I have experienced over the last 13 days . I know I have used the word amazing many times in this blog, but there are really no words that can explain seeing some of these beautiful animals in the wild. It is breathtaking at times.

We were lucky enough to experience all their seasons, from very green and rainy in the Western Sarengeti to the very dusty and dry season in Tarangire.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment